By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Best Tools to Digitally Edit Movies with Your Students: Windows Movie Maker

A Free Essential Tool for Your Latest Animation or Digital Storytelling Project

Windows-movie-maker
Over the course of the next few weeks, I would like to discuss a few sources for programs that can be used to edit film and for your students to create forms of digital storytelling in your classroom. Going back to my previous career of an independent film maker, I have used programs such as Windows Movie Maker, Flip Share, IMovie, FinalCut Pro, Ulead Media Studio, Dell Movie Studio, Picasa, Quicktime Pro and there are also some great sites out there such as Jaycut.com and Animoto.com. You can use a variety of software and/or hardware for this project, but for the sake of argument, I have four Flip Cameras, which I purchased through the great web site of www.digitalwish.com, which has one of the best deals to buy two Flip Cameras for the price of one......

 

If you would like to read more, please click here for my Associated content article. And again, thanks so much to everyone for always checking out my stuff so that I can make money off of my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment