By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Technology Integration Video: Video Game Design with Patterns and Tessellations

Listed above is a video that demonstrates how my students created video games utilizing the free web site Gamestar Mechanic.com

If you would like to read more detailed info such as learning outcomes, standards, summary of findings, you can CLICK HERE on a post for a student sample

 

Not to mention, you can view more in-depth resources by clicking my links to full length videos and posts that I made about my students' learning through this project:

 

My Classroom Arcade (which already has links to the previous posts in it along with student samples)
You can also view my lesson plan that I used to teach the lesson:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment