By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Voice Thread Memoir work

My Media arts students did a Voice Thread project in collaboration with the 8th grade ELA teachers. I thought it would be fun to do this with the iPads and the free Voice Thread app BUT never again!

The app only allows users to export via email. SO I had students login individually onto my laptop and then I would access their VoiceThread and embed it into my blog. I am hoping that after I post these they will be viewable, but for some reason only one is showing. This is frustrating as I know my kids worked very hard on them.

Jason's

 

  

Harley's

 

   

Ciarra's work

 

 

   

Sahra work

 

 

Kaitlyn Briscoe

 

  

Dejonte

 

   

Blake

 

  

Mark

 

  

Brandon

 

  

Alex

 

 

Jennifer

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment