By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

6th graders Elements and Principles BookCreator works

You can get the full scoop on the lesson plan and project by visiting this post

Elements and Principles Books by BookCreator

Now check out the PDF files that my third block made:

Alex_Art_project_1.pdf Download this file
Cj_A_new_book.pdf Download this file
Emily's_book.pdf Download this file
Garrett.pdf Download this file
Henry_My_Art_Project.pdf Download this file
Peyton.pdf Download this file
Potter_Shapes_&_unity.pdf Download this file
Quan_What_i_like.pdf Download this file
Skyler's_Art.pdf Download this file
Tacoma_A_new_book.pdf Download this file
Tatianna_A_new_book.pdf Download this file

And now for the seventh block students:

_Heber_The_elements_of_art.pdf Download this file
Antwon_The_Elements_Of_Design.pdf Download this file
Brentley_My_art.pdf Download this file
Dawson_My_patterned_book.pdf Download this file
Devonte_Pattern.pdf Download this file
EvangelineMy_project.pdf Download this file
Interesting_tyrese_Things_About_Me.pdf Download this file
Kai_Minecraft_eliment_of_art.pdf Download this file
Keyonna.pdf Download this file
Mott_The_cross.pdf Download this file
Shelton_(copy)_A_new_book.pdf Download this file
Steven_My_creative_art_designs.pdf Download this file
Tevin_My_Great_Adventure_with_my_life.pdf Download this file
Tristans_book.pdf Download this file
Zach_My_book.pdf Download this file

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment