By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

How to use 123DSculpt app and 3d models of bodies on Pinterest board

My sixth graders were introduced to the free app 123dsculpt using the template of a human body

Champy_body

Don't forget to check out the movies that my 8th graders made of their sculptures too:

123DSculpt spinning cubes of 8th grade sculptures

They also had a day to use this before I even touched it, so they helped me make up a tutorial

For the first day, the students just played around with the app, using the human body as a template. They posted their work to Edmodo and Kidblog and I felt it would be easiest for me to post their work to Pinterest

 

 

You can even take a photo of yourself and rub it onto the model! Check out the rest of these works on the class Pinterest board     123DSculpt App work of bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment