By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just Dance 4 Dance off Experiment at Black Water Middle

I was trying to utilize physical activity, Math and video games in my class - so I decided to let my students collect data w/ iSpreadsheet, dance with the school's new Kinect system and eventually analyze this data for a future infographic.  Here is a sample video of our findings:

My students also collected data from their classmates based on student age, player color (meaning, where the student was standing where they played), sex and score. The plan for next semester is to create an infographic that showcases the analysis of the data that will be preformed by the BWMS Math classes.

Here is a spreadsheet from each of the classes:

8-2

 

7-1

6-1

7-2

6-2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment